care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

1.15.2011

To friends, family, or anybody who stumbles upon this meager attempt of a blog ...

If you would, please be praying for an exciting opportunity I have coming up in the several weeks - at least a potential opportunity, I would be so grateful (I am so grateful).

Pray:
- If God wants me there, He would make it clear and make the way.
- If God wants me there, that He would appropriately prepare my heart, mind, and body as needed.
- That I seek His face concerning this opportunity
- For a key verse for memorization that could be a theme for this opp.

Praise :
- That God Almighty finds bodies of dust capable of carrying out His great work among the nations
- That I have the honor of even considering the opportunity before me
- For the Gospel that makes even the most wretched, vile, and despised human being capable of being reconciled to God!!!

Thanks.

Feel free to ask questions, but I may remain vague until its more certain - one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment