care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

1.14.2011

Just Briefly

I had a great conversation tonight.

I was reminded of my own short-comings, my inadequacies, and my general lack of value ... that is if I am left to myself.

But, if Christ be in me (whisper voice: and He is) then the weak, the foolish, the ignoble, the low, & the despised parts of me (all of me) are, in the grace poured out in Christ Jesus, made to meet the mark, be fully adequate plus some, and have infinite value, the same as that of Christ ... since Christ has made me a part of Himself.

So, I will declare with Paul and Jeremiah, that my only boast will be in Jesus the Christ, the lamb-like lion and lion-like lamb of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment