care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

6.06.2009

face to face it

1) the need: water
2) the need: food
3) the NEED: Jesus, the Living Water and Bread of Life
From Drop Box

Its time to face it, face to face. The world around us is depending on us, the Church, yet without knowing it, for us to come to their rescue, in the name of Jesus, in ways that allow his love to be felt - physical, tangible, and real acts of love that make a difference ... no longer can we sit back and wait ... I want to act ... and oh to be able to GO so that I might be one of the many who have had the greatest honor of all ... to speak the name of Jesus to world that so desperately needs, yea wants Him.

Priorities need to be adjusted. We need a drastic shift, back to reality ... the reality, that reality is not a surplus, but for 99% of the world's population, a lack is the reality.

I am so guilty. Tonight I was griping cause I did not want to cook, didnt know what to choose, etc ... stupid stuff like that, while the world around me is drowning in hunger and in thirst, and dying without ever having been told of God's love for them.

I am ready to face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment