care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

2.02.2009

why i hate Charter Cable Co more than I can possibly describe ...

b/c they have an unlawful monopoly in this part of the state, so they can charge an arm & a leg for really .... and I mean the most pathetic service a fully "customer service" type company could ever offer ... they make me sick ... especially when I have to pay me bill ... like today!

b/c they have the worst packages ever like, basic cable is 22 channels, which would be just fine, except that these don't include the three channels I like a lot, ESPN, FOX News, and USA ... if i want those three .... i have to pay exceptionally more and then I get almost 140 channels plus 'on demand' crap .... 

and lastly, i hate charter cable more than I can possibly describe b/c they simply suck beyond anything or any one else i can think of ... 

so, my hat's off to charter, for sucking the most in the history of the world ... congrats charter, you suck, hows it feel?

oh that's right, you don't care, you don't have to care, seeing that you have a monopoly in this part of the state ...

2 comments:

  1. One of my co-workers says he begins every conversation with Charter reps with, "I hate Charter Cable!" and it goes downhill pretty quickly from there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I hear ya, I was never satisfied with my Charter services! That's why I went to work and subscribe with DISH Network. They have more programming package choices, with their basic package including EPSN, FOX News, and USA! Plus it's way more affordable each month with DISH and you get more HD channels too. I now experience the greatness of the company that has been ranked #1 among all satellite and cable providers in customer satisfaction!

    ReplyDelete