care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

2.18.2009

Sweet Moses ... and peaches too

Peaches ... I dont really like them, actually at all.

But, I do love them in things, peach cobbler, home-made peach ice-cream, and as of this morning, PEACH JELLY ... 

As a diabetic, I buy and eat Smuckers "Sugar Free" jellies ... and really, they are better in my opinion than normal jelly. They taste drastically more like the actual fruit, rather than straight sugar ...

And today, I opened my newest jelly experiment ... PEACH! But this is not just peach jelly, its peach jelly with peach chunks ... slices, even ... in it! And let me be the first to tell you, they're an amazing addition ... its like candy, on toast!

So, how am I today .... let's just say, things are peachy! (And yes, I just said that.) But now I must be on my way to meet some "congressional aides" who are visiting my research!

1 comment: