care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

2.01.2009

SMOOTH, today is spelled s - p - i - l - l - e - d

last night I had a coffee date, or whatever, with a girl from church ... and about, well not even midway through our time at the coffee shop, I decided to turn on the wooing power of the smooth factor, a sure guarantee to win her over ... and by turning the smooth factor on, I took a risk, because not everyone  can handle the degree of suave and smoothness, the smooth factor creates ... it is quite a thing to behold ... and so, as it were, the first great act of smoothness after releasing the beast that is the smooth factor... I spilt all my coffee all over the table and floor, more than 3/4 of a cup... only barely did it miss Rachel. sweet goodness ... I told you it is a sight to behold, & so that is the smooth factor for you, and one must be careful, because sometimes it can get away from you and out of control... 

spilt coffee, that's smooth!

4 comments:

  1. Classic! That's unbelievable, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no kidding huh ... it was all good though, vey funny ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man I just laughed really hard at this...and I am in class...way to go Adam... i can just see your face now

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks rachel ... that makes me feel so much better ... but like i said, it was actually really funny to me ...

    ReplyDelete