care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

1.24.2009

things barak obama hates ...

I can think of a number of things B-rak Obama hates. and I am now the proud owner of one of those things ... !

My newest addition to the collection of "gear" or "items" I need to sustain habits/hobbies .... 

Currently I have gear/items to sustain:rock climbing (both bouldering and sport climbing), backpacking and all the gear entailed in that, mountain biking, road biking, a bit of photography, ukulele,  and most recently hunting ... as I killed my first deer (doe) over Christmas break! It was amazing, click here for the post ... and as soon as it was dead, i knew i had to get a gun ... and shortly after arriving back in Auburn - WAR DAMN EAGLE! - some of my buddies and I were out shootin' - guns include two 9mm handguns, two .22 rifles, and one 270 rifle (the same size rifle I killed my dear with)

22's are little, fun rifles. simply for fun, maybe to kill a squirrel, scare a coyote, or whatever, and the rounds are cheap, really cheap.

So what do I now have that B-rak hates? ... a brand new Savage 64 FX rifle ... here she is ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment