care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

1.27.2009

silly monster in my head ...

between yesterday and today I have entirely run the gamut of mental ups and downs - yesterday I was ready to kill someone, anyone, to break something or anything ... I had decided at some point in time that life yesterday was gonna suck ... and it did ... and I am not by any means proud of that, thats simply, stupidly how I was yesterday.... 

today, totally opposite.... almost. I was quite irritated when I got all the way into the office, only then realizing that I had not taken my am medicines ... I was rather short tempered ... but as the day worn on, and it proved to be actually, by all measures, very fruitful and productive ... and I forgot about the 15 minute inconvenience of not having grabbed my medicine on the way out the door ... I began the long process of getting things lined up for my new experiment, hopefully to be installed and running early next week ... I caught up on some studies, got some excel outlines set up for my new experiment ... made plans with some friends ... got my weekend to mobile all figured out ... it was good all around ... and then when I got home, I had energy to ride about 5 mi roundtrip on my bike to going climbing at a indoor wall ... but no one ever showed up, so I just rode back on home, ate a good grilled cooked meal, and then proceeded to do my abs and push ups routine, just before now ... yet, a dark spot remains ... Mark, is still in the hospital with some stomach issues, and may have to have gall bladder surgery within several days ... I have not heard for sure ... 

funny how am outlook and perspective can change so drastically ... and I can feel how the enemy is attempting to make me feel guilty, as I have not spent, my "ideal" time with the Lord today ... but it’s an empty lie...


No comments:

Post a Comment