care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

9.02.2008

I can Stand, Face to the Wind!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "My Refuge and my Fortress, my God in whom I trust!"
For it is He who delivers me from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover me with his pinions, and under his wings I may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

I will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.
A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not approach me.
I will only look on with my eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
For I have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High my dwelling place.
No evil will befall me, nor will any plague come near my tent.

For He will give His angels charge concerning me, to guard me in all my ways.
They will bear me up in their hands, that I do not strike my foot against a stone.
I will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent I will trample down.

...

Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.
He will call upon Me, and I will answer him I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment