care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

5.27.2011

day trips

Just wanted to throw it out there ... day trips are totally under-rated & need to be taken more seriously, & enjoyed more frequently! They are treated like the red-headed step child of weekend/week long backpacking trips, & are generally neglected. Even sometimes given a bad wrap.

Mere is done teaching for the year tomorrow!... So day trips are in store!

Little River Canyon? - Check
Sipsey? - Check
Desoto Falls? - Check
Cheaha? - Check
Locust Fork? - Check

Shall I go on? Those are just a few places I want to take her! I cant wait!

Day trip, I salute you & look forward to our coming days together!

I am sure there'll be some pics to go along with some hopefully awesome stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment