care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

5.19.2010

Trying Something New...

It has occurred to me several times since being in CR and learning all that we have covered that I ought to, and I am compelled to, share this wealth of information. So you ask, "How, how shall you share this unending wealth of knowledge ... oh please do tell?" (note, hint of sarcasm)


Take courage my friend, I shall indeed tell you how I shall share this knowledge.


I think what I want to do is dedicate another blog to this subject ... that is of sharing what I have learned. It will serve - hopefully serve - two purposes. First, for me to process everything, and second for whatever unlikely soul who reads it to learn something new, even if its just a little something.


So, all you faithful readers (note, another hint of sarcasm),  be on the look out for an announcement of a new sub-blog, if you will.


Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment