care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

6.13.2009

Chocolate

So, the title of my blog has to do with being a fool for Jesus, which I am and always will be!

But today, is about being a different kind of fool ... a fool for chocolate!!! 'Cause I don't know about you, but I love and always have loved chocolate, a lot! Furthermore, I will unashamedly admit, I love chocolate as much as a woman may, as if I were a chocoholic!!! I am unashamedly in love with this most delectable of treats.

A few minutes ago, I received the following email:

Subject: "5 Minute Personal Chocolate Cake" ... being hooked immediately!!!


The recipe:
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

  • 4 tbs flour
  • 4 tbs sugar
  • 2 tbs cocoa
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tbs milk
  • 3 tbs oil
  • 3 tbs chocolate chips - **note: original recipe calls for this to be 'optional' in this revised version this ingredient is mandatory.**
  • Small splash of vanilla extract
**Cake pictured above is not cake described in recipe**

Directions
  1. Add dry ingrients into a coffee mug, mixing well
  2. Pour in milk and oil, mix well
  3. Add chocolate chips and vanilla, mix well
  4. Place mug in microwave, zap on high for 3 minutes (1000 watts or higher)
  5. Allow to cool, dump onto plate, adding vanilla ice cream
  6. Eat (recipe can serve two, if you want to fill slightly more virtuous) - Nope, not gonna happen!!!
Now, chocolate cake is only 5 minutes away, day or night!!

1 comment: