care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

5.06.2009

If I may recommend ...

NO MORE!!!
NO MORE!!!
... shall lunch be the meal that gets ignored, turning out to be a tasteless bore.

NO MORE!

A plain Jane sandwich? Nope, not for me, not anymore, for I have a sandwich so full of flavor, it'll make you wanna slap yo' momma!!!

I call my creation the Mouthwatering Turkey Guru Sandwich!!!

Ingredients:
  • 2 slices of bread (preferably not plain bread ... but a whole wheat, multi-grain, bread with nuts, grains, and oats all mixed in!)
  • BBQ sauce (lather up both pieces of bread)
  • Slice sharp (or mild) cheddar cheese
  • Thin -sliced mesquite turkey (I buy the packaged stuff, cause I don't have a lot of money) - lots of it
  • 1 large handful of baby spinach leaves
  • Several portabello mushroom slices

Stack in this order:
On one slice - BBQ sauce, spinach & mushrooms
On 2nd slice - BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, & load on the turkey

Then with the two sides on the sandwich lying there, slide them on into a toaster oven and toast ... and result is... a delectable delight of distinctively divine deliciousness!!!

3 comments:

  1. i just got really excited!!

    a side of sweet potato fries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. current update: i will be putting this pure delight into my mouth at 11:30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it.
    was.
    delectible.

    compliments to the chef.

    ReplyDelete