care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

4.24.2009

nothing left to say ...

I have noticed a trend in my own blogging ... namely that I have nothing left to say, if my heart is not totally in pursuit and in sweet communion with the Father, and that can only be by the grace of God. If I am not humbly walking with the Lord, rarely will there be anything positive coming out of my mouth, rarely will there be motivation for sharing of my life on this blog, and rarely will a post be of any worth. ...

In light of that, I am mindful this morning of God's own love for me! He is love (I Jn 4:16), so its even hard to say "God's love" ... but maybe more like, I am mindful this morning of God being for me. He has made me his own (Son 2:16)!!!

Oh praise HIM ... lift up your voice and declare the works of the Lord, His love toward you, oh child of the Most High, is endless, unfaltering, and perfect!!!

Praise the LORD! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens!
Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp!
Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe!
Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
(Psalm 150)

No comments:

Post a Comment