care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

3.31.2009

toomanythings

thanks to Firefox (which I recently starting using ... I know, I am slow) ... I now have the joy of the "STUMBLE" bottom ... which, I really do like ... seeing that it will follow my preferences pretty well ... and hasn't yet pulled up any crap ... so I am thinking it wont.

However, there are too many things out there, on the great new frontier ... the internet, too many things that cry loudly against anything Christian, against anything conservative ... there are too many things that slander the name of Christ ... be they a joke or otherwise.

this thought: prompted by recent clicks of the stumble feature

1 comment:

  1. good post. i like the 'wideness' of your blog.

    i hungout with your parents last night. good times. great oldies. no i didnt mean it like that!

    ReplyDelete