care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

1.03.2009

v o i c e

how do I say it?  
how are the words to come out? 
what would you say if you knew?

is the chance worth it?
oh, to speak my heart to you!
if not now, will I ever?

words are not enough,
nor lousy poems either!
my way is only to show!

to you I would say,
you eyes bright and gorgeous!
you smile inspiring!

shall your hand I take?
your heart to hold & cherish?
your company to soak up? 

but lo, damn silence!
deafening silence still,
no words I speak nor hints shown.

have I missed it all? 
is the chance forever gone?
has the silence slain it all?



2 comments:

  1. did you write this? is it a song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o, its mine ... sometimes a soul needs an outlet ... sometimes it looks like this ...

    ReplyDelete