care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

11.11.2008

Tamikka

For those of you who may glance my way over the next several days ... I need you to be praying for a lady in my department here at the Horticulture Dept at Auburn ... Tamikka Thomas. She is a sweet lady and a great help around the Dept.

Early this morning (5-6am) her youngest daughter, Brianna - 7 yrs old - passed away, unexpectedly. Incredibly unexpectedly! I cant imagine her pain and grief. So pray for God's sweet, tender and merciful hand and voice to be strong in her life, to feel the warmth of His love through those of us here in the Dept.

I don't know any more than what I have already said, but I will update later when I do. Please pray for her and her family. And pray that God glorify himself in our Dept through this tragedy.

4 comments:

  1. OK, I'll pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for her.

    So by the way...I came across your blog!! Not sure how and why now..but I did. Talk to your Mom the other day at the pottery show!! Heard you want to be more involved in CF stuff...that the Gala was somewhat depressing.

    Anywhoo...hope you are good. I'm looking forward to following your blog. Check mine out if you every have time (haha)!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the guy with the monkey picture ... dont post on my blog anymore, I dont who you are, nor do I care, just dont leave any comments anymore... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katey, thanks, this is pretty hard for a lot people in the dept.

    ReplyDelete