care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

3.22.2009

Silly Fish

there are some things in life that are just funny, funny in the way that will make you laugh out loud, even if your by yourself.

this morning at 8am, as I was out feeding my fish at the fisheries research station here in Auburn ... and let me say, the fish go nuts when they get food, splashing and leaping all around

so, I got to the end of one of the tanks, to feed the last section ... I tossed the feed in and immediately, and I mean no later than when the first piece of food hit the water, this little fish leaped fast and hard out of the water ... which is not unusual ... but the end of it's leap was unusual ... cause as it leaped, it smashed directly into the side of the tank ... and for the life of me, I just couldn't help but laugh out loud ...

1 comment:

  1. i would give anything if i couldve seen this!!!

    i am laughing.

    ReplyDelete