care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

1.22.2009

friday is for pot ...

not that kind, you dang druggie!

tomorrow for 1 pm on through however long it may take, I will be filling pots with a very fertile and rich mix along with plants to go in them ... literally, i think we have at least (at minimum) 500 to do tomorrow, which in reality is not that much ... but, then we have some seeds we have just sown (and more to sow on monday) and already we have with a conservative guess .... 2000 seeds sown ... now not all of that will successfully germinate ... but most of it will ... plus whatever is still to come on monday and the weeks following ...

now all i need to know, is how much of all of this is going into my new study ... probably starting Saturday!

gotta love it

3 comments:

  1. wow, Katie and I were googling names and I found this...dude, I didn't know you had a blog...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have one ... if so, I cant see it ...

    ReplyDelete