care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

11.03.2008

you have got to be kidding me!

Obama ...strike yet again.

I just heard minutes ago on FoxNews, that Obama has some new supporters. Who are they?

They are - Hizabla, Hugo Chavez, and some political leaders from Iran!?

This is absurd. This all confirms my earlier post expressing my concern and thoughts that Obama may have terrorist ties. And if he doesnt have terrorist ties, isnt it enough to alert us that anti-American &/or terrorist harboring nations are so quick to come and support him?

Answer me that!

1 comment:

  1. and he like took some trip to Africa to get supporters as well. weird. he a freak. a two-eyed freak.

    ReplyDelete