care more than some think is wise; risk more than some think is safe;
dream more than some think is practical; expect more than some think is possible

8.13.2008

Craps Going Down ...

That's right, craps going down! Fish crap!

I started my graduate work this week and it is crap work ... not like busy work, but literally crap work! I am pumping gallons upon gallons of dissolved fish crap water onto daylilies! Its interesting to say the least!

We are in the midst of an epic battle with this fish crap too! It is out to stump us, to drive us to the ground, to lay us low and claim its victory!

But news flash to you fish crap! NOT GONNA HAPPEN! You may try as best you can to clog our irrigation system, but we will conquer you. Your days are numbered and each passing day bring you one step closer to you final demise. So, you may smell, you may clog the spray emitters, you may clog a huge sand filter, but to the like of my peers and myself, you stand no chance!

I am a horticulturalist. I am highly honed and trained and will have the final laugh, a laugh of victory and ultimate satisfaction in falling a foe! So try!, try and scheme and plan your attacks wisely for they are limited! Your crap won't last, my friend. Oh no, so pursue wisdom and plan wisely for when we conquer you, you shall never again threaten us as an enemy, a clogging, smelly foe, no not even a passing thought!

Crap's going down!

No comments:

Post a Comment